By using our Services, whether as a guest, as a registered user, or otherwise, you agree that these Terms of Service will govern your relationship with Galaxy Horizons
These Terms of Service apply to all users of any service provided by Galaxy Horizons which is defined as, but is not limited to the following: 1.The in game server, 2) the Discord Server and 3.The Galaxy Horizons Store
If you do not completely agree to these Terms of Service then you must not use any of our Services.
“Intellectual Property Rights” means any and all right, title, and interest of every kind whatsoever, whether now known or unknown, in and to patents, trade secret rights, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade dress and similar rights of any type under the laws of any governmental authority, including, without limitation, all applications and registrations relating to the foregoing.
“Service” (or “Services” - Refers to any content, platform or game provided by Galaxy Horizons.
“User Content” means any and all data that you upload, transmit, or create through the Services, including without limitation character skins, buildings, forum posts, Account personas, profile information, software, sound, images, videos,
The Services are owned or licensed by Galaxy Horizons and are protected by Intellectual Property Rights and other proprietary rights laws.
Galaxy Horizons and the Server Owner (its director) reserve all rights, titles, and interest in and to the Services, including without limitation all Intellectual Property Rights and other proprietary rights, that are not explicitly granted to you in these Terms. Your permitted use of the Services is limited by the Intellectual Property Rights of Galaxy Horizons.
Subject to your agreement and continuing compliance with these Terms and any other relevant Galaxy Horizons policies, Galaxy Horizons grants you a non-commercial, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited license, subject to the limitations in these Terms, to access and use the Services for your own entertainment purposes. You agree that you will not use the Services for any other purpose and Galaxy Horizons retains all rights to revoke this license at any time.
You may access the Galaxy Horizons server through your Minecraft Account or Discord Account and you agree to be bound by these Terms. Should you share an Account with other users, this agreement applies to all users of said Account. It is the responsibility of the Account owner to ensure that all users have read and will comply with these Terms.
Limitations of License -
Galaxy Horizons & Its appointed representatives reserve the rights to suspend access to the service in the event of any of the following.
- You are found to have partaken in an activity that Galaxy Horizons deems to be against the spirit or intent of the Services;
- Partake in any cheats which are methods of game play not expressly authorized by Galaxy Horizons, facilitating or influencing game play or granting You or any other user any sort of advantages over other players who are not using these methods, including exploits, cheats, bugs, errors, or undocumented features;
- Use robots, spiders, crawlers, man-in-the-middle software, or any other automated process to access, use, reverse engineer, or manipulate the Services, Accounts or Galaxy Horizons;
- Promote, encourage, or participate in any activity involving hacking, phishing, distribution, modification of the Services in any way not authorized by Galaxy Horizons;
- Exploiting the Services for purposes not expressly authorized by Galaxy Horizons including, but not limited to the following: 1) gathering of in-game items or currencies for the purpose of reselling outside of the Services; 2) offering in-game services including, but not limited to, accounting boosting, power leveling, or currency services in exchange for consideration of any kind; 3) advertising through text or live audio communications, or otherwise of solicitations or offers through or within the Services; and 4) organizing or promoting any form of event involving wagering on the outcome or any other aspect of the Services, whether or not it is considered gambling under the laws of any applicable jurisdiction;
- Create or utilize any in-game items created or copied by using existing game bugs, undocumented issues, or design flaws of the Services;
- Copy, modify, edit, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, transmit, or distribute any material obtained through the Services;
- Lease, sell, rent, or otherwise exploit for commercial purposes any part of the Services, including without limitation access to or use of the Services;
- Delete, alter, or obscure any Intellectual Property Rights or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Services;
- Attempt to harass, threaten, bully, embarrass, abuse, or harm, or advocate or incite harassment, abuse, or harm of another person, group, Galaxy Horizons itself (You agree to be bound by the formal rules of the Services)
- Organize or participate in any activity or group that is hateful, harmful, or offensive towards a race, sexual orientation or preferences, religion, heritage or nationality, disability or other health class, gender, age, or similar classes determined by Galaxy Horizons;
- Initiate, assist, or become involved in any form of attack or disruption to the Services, including without limitation distribution of a virus, worm, spyware, time bombs, corrupted data, denial of service attacks upon the Services, or other attempts to disrupt the Services or other person's use or enjoyment of the Services;
- Make available through the Services any material or information that infringes any Intellectual Property Right, right of privacy, right of publicity, or other right of any person or entity or impersonates any other person, including without limitation celebrities and Galaxy Horizons employees;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to Services or Accounts not belonging to you.
- Use the Services where it is prohibited by law.
User Content -
To the maximum extent permissible by law, Galaxy Horizons assumes no responsibility or liability for the conduct of any user submitting any User Content, and assumes no responsibility or liability for pre-screening or monitoring the Services for inappropriate or illegal content or conduct. We are unable to pre-screen or monitor all User Content and we will not do so. Your use of the Services is at your own risk, and you are solely responsible for any User Content that you post.
- When you transmit or upload User Content, you agree to abide by the following rules:
- All content will be accurate, complete, and free from fraud and deception;
- All content will be free of any Intellectual Property Rights infringement;
- All content will be free from obscenity, threats, defamation, invasion of privacy, and other injuries to third parties;
- All content will be in compliance with these Terms of Service;
- All content will not be in violation of any law, contractual restrictions, or other parties' rights;
- All content will be free of viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code; and
- All content will be free of spam, commercial solicitation, chain letters, and mass mailings.
Unless modified or amended by Galaxy Horizons, this agreement and its provisions shall remain in effect. Termination of any license granted by Galaxy Horizons under this agreement does not affect any other provisions made herein.
Service Availability & Termination -
Galaxy Horizons may in its sole and absolute discretion provide subsequent amendments, versions, enhancements, modifications, upgrades or patches related to any part of the Services;
Galaxy Horizons (and its appointed representatives) retain absolute and sole discretion to immediately terminate or restrict access to the Services, or any portion of the Services, including any and all Accounts, at any time, for any reason, without Notice and without liability to You.